Data Management and Integration Team
Data Management and Integration Team (Imanishi Group) develops an integrated database of all human genes and transcripts, H-Invitational Database (H-InvDB), and study biological phenomena such as evolution and gene expression by computational analyses of information about molecular systems. Also, we carry out the Integrated Database Project of Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI), in order to promote the use of databases in the field of life science.
- Development of an integrated database of all human genes and transcripts
- Development of gene annotation technology
- Structure and function of human alternative splicings
- Integrative annotation of human proteome
- Evolution of human genes by genomic duplication
- Diversity of human genes and its effects on gene function
- Evolution of human gene families by comparative genomics
- Origins and evolution of tissue-specific genes
- Data-mining methods for identifying disease-related genes
- Original databases and software (including H-InvDB)
- METI Database Portal for Life Science (MEDALS.jp) was released.
- Homepage of former Integrated Database and System Biology Team